9 Air is a new airline in Southern China, operating out of Guangzhou with domestic operations on B737NG aircraft.
As a new company, 9 Air is looking to recruit motivated pilots of B737NG types, or other equivalent aircraft, to establish their operations.
Pilots of B737EFIS or Classic, B757/B767, A320, A380 and E190 aircraft are invited to submit an application for consideration.
9 Air currently has a fleet of 5 aircraft but has an order for 50 B737NG aircraft arriving over the next few years.
These contracts a for 3 years in length, renewable, and pilots have a flexible roster and remuneration. Travel allowance is paid, as well as home leave tickets, annual bonus and contract completion bonus.
Furthermore, 9 Air pays your income tax liability in China.
This is a great opportunity for non-B737NG qualified pilots to qualify on the NG and gain invaluable experience to further their aviation career.
If you would to view a guide to the terms and conditions, then please click here.
Contract Length: 3 years renewable
Salary & Benefits: Captain B737NG
|Roster Choice||Option 1||Option 2||Options 3 & 4|
|6 weeks ON|
2 weeks OFF
|6 weeks ON
3 weeks OFF
-- OR --
4 weeks ON
2 weeks OFF
|Monthly Salary||$24,000 #1|
|Block Hours||80hrs/mth #1|
|Overtime Rate||$400/hr #1|
|Safety Bonus||RMB48,000/yr #1|
|Contract Bonus||1st contract: $18,000|
|~ Package Value|
|$26,595 (36 days off)|
$22,558 (50 days off)
|Annual & Sick Leave||50 days||nil||nil|
|Other Benefits||Health Insurance, Loss of Licence Insurance, Staff Travel|
- Chinese income taxes paid by 9 Air.
- Loss of Licence Insurance for all Longreach pilots
- Life Insurance for all Longreach pilots
- Medical coverage whilst away from your home
Read more about the Longreach Loss of Licence insurance by clicking here
9 Air will consider applications from pilots on the following types of aircraft:
- B737 EFIS, Classic or NG types
- B757, B767
The following are general requirements:
- B737NG pilots with recent PIC hours preferable
- Minimum 600 hours PIC on type
- Minimum 3,000 hours in total
- Last flight within 12 months
- Valid First Class Medical
- Valid passport from country with diplomatic relations with PRC.
- No history of incidents or accidents
- No criminal records
- Max age of 57 if B737 rated
- Max age of 55 if non-B737 rated
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach China.
Click here to register.
Longreach China will assist you in the completion of the documentation if required. Just contact us anytime.
The application for 9 Air requires the submission of the following documents:
- Application Form
- Letter of Appointment, plus
- Scanned copies of your personal documents.
Please contact the office to receive application documents or to discuss this great opportunity for non-B737 pilots to gain a valuable type endorsement.
Completed applications are to be sent to: email@example.com
There are currently no FAQs.