Longreach China is proud to offer the recruitment of Captains to fly the Airbus A330 for Lucky Airlines of Yunnan Province, China.
These positions are available for:
- Current type rated A330 pilots with command experience, or
- Pilots whose A330 rating has expired but have flown the A330 within the last 12 months, or
- Current A320 or B737NG rated Captains who are willing to fly as A320/B737NG line Captains for 12 months before applying for A330 transition.
This is a great opportunity for ex-A330 pilots and current narrow body pilots to get onto the wide-body A330.
Lucky Airlines is based in Kunming, Western China, a very popular tourist destination recognized for it’s mild climate and clean city.
These contract are 3 years in length and allow four choices of roster for those pilots who wish to commute. Kunming airport is a one hours flight from most major cities in the South-East Asian region, which would allow a very easy commute from major tourist resorts in the area.
Like all Chinese airlines, Lucky pays all Chinese income taxes.
If you would to download a flyer then please click here.
A comprehensive guide to the benefits at Lucky are provided here.
Longreach provides all of its pilots with access to our group Loss of Income insurance and Life Insurance underwritten by Lloyds of London, with selectable levels of cover up to US$15,000 per month for 24 months, plus a lump sum of US$150,000. In addition, all Longreach pilots are automatically covered by our emergency medical insurance and travel benefits package.
Salary & Benefits: A330, A320 & B737NG
|Roster Choice||46 days leave |
|6 Weeks On|
2 Weeks OFF
|4 Weeks ON|
2 Weeks OFF
(182 days off
|Living Allowance p.a.||$24,000||$24,000||$24,000||$12,000|
|Travel Allowance p.a.||$6,000||$6,000||$6,000||$6,000|
|Annual Bonus||$15,000 per annum for all modes|
|Income Year 1||$312,000||$290,400||$272,400||$188,400|
|Other Benefits||Staff travel for pilot and family members, group insurance.|
- A330 rating required
- Minimum 1,500 hours PIC A330
- Minimum 5,000 hrs total
- Recent on type with 12 months
- Maximum age of 54 at application
- Minimum 3 years airline experience
- Valid ICAO rating
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Valid First Class Medical
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach Aviation.
Click here to register.
The application for Lucky Airlines requires the submission of the following documents:
- Application Form
- Aeronautical Experience Form
- Longreach Letter of Appointment
- Scanned copies of your personal documents
Please contact us for copies of the above documents.
When completed, please send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, whom you can also contact to answer any questions you have.