Suparna Airlines offers B744 NTR and B787 type-rated command positions for experienced Airbus or Boeing pilots with airline experience.
Suparna will accept all Airbus or Boeing rated Captains with more than 5000 hours on commercial aircraft for upgrade to B747-400, or type rated B787 Captains for direct entry command in Suparna’s new B787s which commence operations in December 2017.
Suparna, formerly known as Yangtze River Express, has rebranded to reflect the new direction for this expanding airline as it looks to increase its passenger and cargo operations across the globe. Suparna currently operates a fleet of 22 freighter and 11 passenger aircraft across B737NG and B744 types, with an order of 30 B787s on the way.
Contracts are 3 years in length for type-rated pilots, 5 years for non-type rated pilots. There are three roster choices available: resident in China, or choose from 8 or 11 days off in a block per month. All remuneration is net/after taxes in China.
In addition, all Longreach China contract pilots receive to the following benefits, underwritten by Lloyds of London:
- worldwide emergency medical coverage whilst away from home
- Life Insurance to the value of $300,000 AUD
- access to the Longreach income protection policy that provides up to US$15,000 per month for 24 months, plus a lump sum of up to US$550,000
If you would to view a guide to the terms and conditions, then please click here.
Contract Length: 3 years renewable for type-rated pilots, 5 years for non-type rated pilots.
There are three types of roster available, and salary is commensurate with the roster chosen.
Please note: All payments are in USD and are net of Chinese tax.
Salary & Benefits: Captain B744 & B787
|Roster Choice||Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
|Lifestyle||100% Resident||8 days off/mth||11 days off/mth|
|Annual Hours||960 hrs||780 hrs||720 hrs|
|Loyalty Bonus||Year 1 $6,000 Year 2 $12,000 Year 3 $18,000|
|Annual Contract Value||~$327,200 p.a.||~$291,600 p.a.||~$279,600 p.a.|
|Annual Leave||30 days||30 days||20 days|
|Other Benefits||Health Insurance, Loss of Licence Insurance, Education Allowance, Staff Travel Benefits|
- One of the following ratings:
- Valid and Current Rating on B737-B777, or
- Valid and Current Rating on A320/330/350/380, or
- Valid and Current Rating on B787 for direct entry Captain
- For B744 position, >300hrs PIC on type at time of application
- For B787 position, >500hrs PIC on type at time of application
- Minimum 4,000 hrs total time
- Recency on type within 6 months
- Max age 55 at contract start, or 57 for CAAC licence holder
- Valid ATPL from country with diplomatic relations with PRC
- Valid First Class Medical
- Valid passport from country with diplomatic relations with PRC
- No history of incidents or accidents
- No criminal record
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach China.
Click here to register.
Longreach China will assist you in the completion of the documentation if required. Just contact us anytime.
If you would like to contact our recruitment staff, or chat with a pilot representative, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application requires the submission of the following documents:
- Application Form, plus
- Scanned copies of your personal documents.
Please ensure that all the documents are completed and attached when you return your application form to us.
Completed applications are to be sent to: email@example.com