Air China Cargo requires experienced B747-400 Captains for its cargo operations.
Air China Cargo operates to 32 European, American and Asian-Pacific freight flights weekly, with destination of Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Chicago, New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Osaka and Taipei.
ACC offers a great remuneration package, with 2 different lifestyle rosters for pilots to choose from.
These contracts are 2 years in length and renewable, based in Shanghai and have excellent conditions. All remuneration is net/after taxes in China.
In addition, all Longreach China contract pilots receive to the following benefits, underwritten by Lloyds of London:
- worldwide emergency medical coverage whilst away from home
- Life Insurance to the value of $300,000 AUD
- access to the Longreach income protection policy that provides up to US$10,000 per month for 24 months, plus a lump sum of up to US$550,000 depending upon age.
Current base is Shanghai, with possibly Europe and Nth America in the future.
If you would to view a guide to the terms and conditions, then please click here.
Contract Length: 2 years renewable.
There are three types of roster available, and salary is commensurate with the roster chosen.
Note: Salary payable increases by US$500 per month with each renewing of your 2 year contract.
Please note: All payments are in USD and are net of Chinese tax.
Salary & Benefits: B777 & B744 Captain
|Roster Choice||28 days leave plus|
28 days off
|42 days leave plus
42 days off
$12,000 Junior Capt
$11,000 Junior Capt
|Monthly Hours||80 hrs per month||80 hrs per month|
$150/hr Junior Capt
$150/hr Junior Capt
|Base Allowance||$2,000/mth for Shanghai||$2,000/mth for Shanghai|
|Annual Bonus||$3,000 to $8,000 from 2nd year to 10th year|
|Annual Remuneration||$216,000 - $230,400||$204,000 - $218,600|
|Sick Leave||12 days per year|
|Travel Benefits||13 round trip tickets p.a. (10 Int'l + 3 Domestic) on Air China network after 6 months|
|Benefits||Loss of Licence insurance available,
renewable to age 63
- Valid and Current B747-400 rating
- Minimum 500 hours PIC B747-400
- Minimum 2,000 hrs PIC in total
- Minimum 5,000 hrs total time
- Current on type within 12 months, with valid proficiency check
- Less than 58 years of age at start of assignment
- Valid ATPL from country with diplomatic relations with PRC
- Valid First Class Medical
- Valid passport from country with diplomatic relations with PRC
- No history of incidents or accidents
- No criminal record
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach China.
Click here to register.
Longreach China will assist you in the completion of the documentation if required. Just contact us anytime.
If you would like to contact our recruitment staff, or chat with a pilot representative, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application requires the submission of the following documents:
- Application Form, plus
- Scanned copies of your personal documents.
Please contact our team for an application package, and when you have completed please return your application to email@example.com