Hainan Airlines is offering a fantastic opportunity for experienced Airbus A320 pilots who wish to transition to the A330 aircraft.
Hainan will accept CAAC and non-CAAC licence holders for these wide-body positions, where ultimately you can choose to live anywhere on the Hainan world-wide network of destinations, or commute to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to upgrade to a wide-body jet and then take a life-style roster with fantastic benefits. Available bases are Beijing, Shenzhen and Xi’an.
If you currently hold a CAAC licence, then you can immediately apply for the A330 transition program depending on your current aircraft type. There are no minimum requirements to satisfy.
If you do not hold a current CAAC licence but satisfy the requirements listed on the ‘Requirements’ tab, then you may also immediately apply for the A330 transition program, depending upon your current aircraft type.
Longreach provides all of its pilots with access to our group Loss of Income insurance and Life Insurance underwritten by Lloyds of London, with selectable levels of cover up to US$15,000 per month for 24 months, plus a lump sum of US$150,000. In addition, all Longreach pilots are automatically covered by our emergency medical insurance and travel benefits package.
We are sure you will have plenty of questions on this great opportunity to upgrade to a wide-body aircraft and have a base close to home, so please contact any of our Longreach staff to discuss this, or any of our other positions available.
If you would to view a guide to the terms and conditions, then please click here.
Available bases are Beijing, Shenzhen and Xi’an.
Contract Length: 4 years renewable
Conditions for A330:
Salary & Benefits: Captain A330
|Roster Choice||Option 1||Option 2||Option 3||Option 4|
|Lifestyle||100% Resident||8 days off/mth||11 days off/mth||4 weeks On
4 weeks Off
|Annual Hours||960 hrs||780 hrs||720 hrs||500 hrs|
|Annual Leave||30 days||30 days||20 days||nil|
|Sick Leave||7 days||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Other Benefits||Health Insurance, Loss of Licence Insurance, Education Allowance, Staff Travel Benefits|
Unlimited travel for Pilot on Hainan Airlines as an additional crewmember
- Less than 12 months of service – Three international tickets per year
- 12 to 24 months of service – Four international tickets per year
- 24 to 36 months of service – Five international tickets per year
- Chinese income taxes paid by Hainan Airlines.
- Loss of Licence Insurance for all Longreach pilots
- Life Insurance for all Longreach pilots
- Medical coverage whilst away from your home
Read more about the Longreach Loss of Licence insurance by clicking here
Current CAAC licence holders with an A320 rating can apply immediately.
For non-CAAC licence holders, the following requirements apply:
- Valid A320 type rating
- Minimum 500 hours PIC on type
- Minimum 4,000 hours in total
- Last flight within 6 months
- Valid First Class Medical
- Valid passport from country with diplomatic relations with PRC.
- No history of incidents or accidents
- No criminal records
- Max age of 54 years of age at the start of the assignment
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach China.
Click here to register.
Longreach China will assist you in the completion of the documentation if required. Just contact us anytime.
If you would like to contact our recruitment staff, or chat with a pilot representative, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application for Hainan Airlines requires the submission of the following documents:
- Application Form
- Letter of Appointment, plus
- Scanned copies of your personal documents.
- Passport ID page
- Valid Medical
- ID Photo (on blue background)
Please ensure that all the documents are completed and attached when you return your application form to us.
Completed applications are to be sent to: email@example.com
There are currently no FAQs.