Longreach Aviation China is pleased to offer Captain positions on the B787 with Hainan Airlines.
Hainan Airlines has completely rewritten its contract and is now one of the best expatri- ate contracts available anywhere.
Pilots have the choice of 4 lifestyles which allow you to either live locally or commute to any online HNA destination, regardless of aircraft type and even choose to work month on/month off.
The combination of high monthly remuneration, lifestyle choice, range of expat benefits and a renewable 4 year contract makes this one of the most sought after contract positions anywhere.
Furthermore, Hainan pays your Chinese income tax liability in China.
Hainan is introducing new destinations in Nth America and Europe, and commence operations to Australia and New Zealand at the end of 2015, allowing an easy commute to either country.
There are large orders for A330 and B787 on the books and will be arriving over the next 5 years when more destinations will be added.
Longreach provides all of its pilots with access to our group Loss of Income insurance and Life Insurance underwritten by Lloyds of London, with selectable levels of cover up to US$15,000 per month for 24 months, plus a lump sum of US$150,000. In addition, all Longreach pilots are automatically covered by our emergency medical insurance and travel benefits package.
If you would to view a guide to the terms and conditions, then please click here.
Contract Length: 4 years renewable
Salary & Benefits: Captain B787
|Roster Choice||Option 1||Option 2||Option 3||Option 4|
|Lifestyle||100% Resident||8 days off/mth||11 days off/mth||4 weeks On
4 weeks Off
|Annual Hours||960 hrs||780 hrs||720 hrs||500 hrs|
|Annual Leave||30 days||30 days||20 days||nil|
|Sick Leave||7 days||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Other Benefits||Health Insurance, Loss of Licence Insurance, Education Allowance, Staff Travel Benefits|
Unlimited travel for Pilot on Hainan Airlines as an additional crewmember
- Less than 12 months of service – 4 round trip international tickets per year
- 12 to 24 months of service – 5 round trip international tickets per year
- 24 to 36 months of service – 6 round trip international tickets per year
- Chinese income taxes paid by Hainan Airlines.
- Loss of Licence Insurance for all Longreach pilots
- Life Insurance for all Longreach pilots
- Medical coverage whilst away from your home
Read more about the Longreach Loss of Licence insurance by clicking here
- Valid B787 or B777 type rating
- Minimum 500 hours PIC B787 or B777
- Minimum 4,000 hours in total
- Last flight within 6 months
- Valid ATPL from country with diplomatic relations with PRC.
- Valid First Class Medical
- Valid passport from country with diplomatic relations with PRC.
- No history of incidents or accidents
- No criminal records
- Max age of 55 years of age at the start of the assignment
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach China.
Click here to register.
Longreach China will assist you in the completion of the documentation if required. Just contact us anytime.
If you would like to contact our recruitment staff, or chat with a pilot representative, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application for Hainan Airlines requires the submission of the following documents:
- Application Form
- Letter of Appointment, plus
- Scanned copies of your personal documents.
- Passport ID page
- Valid Medical
- ID Photo (on blue background)
Please ensure that all the documents are completed and attached when you return your application form to us.
Completed applications are to be sent to: email@example.com
There are currently no FAQs.